I have a degree in Actuarial Science and experience analysing data and building complex statistical models.
Moreover, I am someone that has a passion for mathematics and technology. Therefore I try to combine these passions with my work. Furthermore, I found my passion in analysing data and achieving an added value using them.
Actuary & Data Scientist.
Always looking to contribute to a data-driven mindset within the company.
- Birthday: 3 January 1996.
- Citizenship: Italian & Argentinian.
- Currently in: Milan, Italy.
I love working for disruptive and ambitious companies that want to rethink the way we do things. Moreover, I enjoy working in projects that have a direct impact on the product and therefore in the end-user.
Machine Learning Engineer
AWS SageMaker tools and libraries to build and deploy models. Also, it shows how to use different AWS tools such as Lambda, Cloud Watch & S3 among others
Deep Learning Specialization
Specilization in Deep Learning with courses on Convolutional Neural Networks & Sequence Models and concepts such as hyperparameter tuning, regularization & optimization
Computer Science: Artificial Intelligence
Course on AI concepts and algorithms such as graph search algorithms, classification, optimization, reinforcement learning (see full Syllabus in my Github)
Data Science Fellow
An intense fellowship to aquired and gain knowledge data science and tech skills. The Syllabus contains data science tools, statistics & machine learning
Universidad del Salvador, Argentina
2014 - 2018
6 years course of study (equivalent to and BSc. & MSc.) oriented to applied statistics and mathematics for probability and risk models
- Minor in Finances
- Award-winning thesis involved studying the Europeanregulation for the financial and insurance industry andhow could it be applied in Argentina.
Recent Professional Experience
02/2021 - 06/2021
Alten is a French multinational consulting and engineering company.
Currently, I am in a 5 months consulting project.
- Data Visualization with Tableau
- Data cleaning & Data Enrichment
- ETL and Data pipelines in Talend and in openPrise
2019 - 2020
Digital House is an Argentinian edTech company, leading the digital education in Latinoamerica.
- In charge of the creation of a data lake and a datawarehouse for all the flows of information (CRM, APIs,Internal systems).
- Working with the product team performing analysis and helping to improve the product.
- Building Machine Learning models and deploying themthrough microservices using Flask and Docker.
- Ad-Hoc analysis with the purpose of generating businessinsights and KPIs for the new business.
Work for different companies and industries
- Data cleaning and product analysis for different customers.
- Dashboards development with the main KPI’s of thebusiness.
2017 - 2018
MetLife is one of the largest insurance companies in the world.
- Global Actuarial Modeling team and financial projections for LATAM region, where I developed complex statistical models.
- As part of the development team, I was in charge of building, implementing and supporting models from their development until they were in production
- Performance projections of the products in each country belonging to the region.
- Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Nltk, Tensor Flow, XGBoost, Flask, Django, PySpark
- AWS SageMaker
- SQL Databases & Non-SQL Databases
- My SQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Mongo DB
- Express, EJS, Nodemon, Sequelize, Bcrypt, Multer, Mysql2, React
- Dashboard Tools:
- Power BI, Tableau
- ETL Softwares
- Pentaho, Talend
- CI/CD with Github and Gitlab
- Docker & Docker Compose
- Jupyter Notebook
- SPANISH Native
- ENGLISH Bilingual
- Cambridge Advanced Exam (C1 Level), Cambridge
- FRENCH Intermediate
- DELF B1 certificate
- ITALIAN Intermediate
- Agile Methodology
- Critical Thinking
- Team Player
- Communication & Storytelling
- Product Understanding & Business Sense